Getting desired results in the search engine is everyone’s dream. However, to achieve it every webmaster has to follow a certain process and need to use tools which helps them to get the best search engine ranking.
For that, purpose there are lot of SEO tools are used. Here, I have picked few of them which offers best SEO functionalities. You can use them according to your business needs.
Ahrefs.com is a one of the finest backlinks and SEO analysis tool. At the moment we stand out from the herd of other similar services by the largest base of Live links, huge Index and the best Speed of index updates.
Ahrefs is one of the most powerful backlink checker tools. The tool offers many wonderful that you can get lost and resort to simply staring at your links – maybe rank tracking a few keywords.
- Auditing your existing link profile is the first step for any new SEO campaign. This backlink checker tool will give you the data you need to take an informed decision about your link profile.
- Extracting link opportunities is easy with the help of this SEO tool.
- Finding keywords is not great stuff, but the real value lies when you know how to how to validate your keywords. Ahrefs exactly does this stuff.
- Low limits and restrictions make it not worth buying
- No integration with Google Analytics
- Experienced getting no results returned in some sections of the tool
- You have to decide like volume which surfaces have irrelevant results.
2) Mangools Link Miner
LinkMiner is one of newest backlink checker tool. This SEO tool focuses on which you can replicate easily. The tool is designed to check backlink data by with the help of various metrics, embedded link previews and features to filter and save the most interesting links.
Backlink checker with 8+ trillion backlinks in the database
- Mangools’ tools won’t cost much you million-dollar marketing budgets or thousands of dollars of monthly agency payments.
- Find powerful backlink
- Helps you to evaluate link strength
- Save backlink to favorite list
- Options advanced backlink analysis
- Offers live previews of the backlinks
- LinkMiner, to check backlinks but there’s no way for you to get rid of the other tools included in the Mangools suite.
SEMRush is a tool which is used specifically for finding most appropriate keywords. It is program many bloggers are using to optimize their sites. It allows creating the content their audience which helps better experience for their visitors.
SEMrush is one of the most accomplished tools for complete tool suite for digital marketing management. It gives full professional visibility into traffic coming from various communication channels and to gain an insight into the effectively of their marketing approaches.
- Easy Position tracking
- Helpful to find good long-tail keywords
- Comparison of domains by keywords
- Focus on SEO and Marketing Research
- Organic Research
- Compare several sites together
- Advertising Research
- Detailed and pin-point accurate ad data
- Backlink reporting is not accurate, as some time old links showing up as new, etc.
- Limits on the number of keywords and projects and you also have the number of users for the account.
Majestic is another powerful and robust marketing search engine that caters the need of SEO agencies, marketing firms, website developers who want reliable, update data to help analyze the performance of their websites as well to find as that of their competition and become fully aware of their sites’ ranking regarding backlinks.
Majestic can be use to quantify the number of backlinks for any domain or URL. A platform is a perfect tool to for keywords and the pages and sites where they appear, including the search score of the URL.
- Majestic gives a detailed list of backlinks of any website
- It’s great for backlink audits
- Top linked pages can tell you which pages on the website have more links.
- Data can be easily exported and analyzed using in Excel.
- The user interface should be a bit easier to navigate
- Majestic could have more backlinks
- Some countries have less data than others
5) Open explorer by Moz
Open Site Explorer is an SEO optimization tool which is a search engine for links. The tool is developed by Moz.com. The tool helps you to find the links leading to your website. It is essential tools which use a part of off-site search engine optimization. A part of filtering and comparison metrics is available for free. However, if you want to access the advanced features and reports, you need to create an account.
- Allows you to see inbound links
- Determine additional link opportunities to help grow inbound links to your site
- allows comparisons of link metrics side by side up to up to 6 sites
- Allows filtering of links by link equity, and redirected links from both external sites and internal pages
- Advanced reports are needed for larger websites and come at the cost of a subscription to Moz Pro.
- Excel reports may take more time depending on how many are in the queue
Alexa Multiple back link checker Tool heps you the information on the Alexa traffic, backlinks, popularity and reaches score for multiple websites at once. Moreover, information provided by Alexa in making sure the site ranks top among your competitors.
- Competitor Keyword Matrix
- On-Page SEO Checker
- Competitor Backlink Checker
- Allows you audience engagement reports
- Website Traffic Statistics
- Historical traffic trends and demographic insights
- It is dependent on ALEXA toolbar installed in your browser, so sometimes it may not be accurate
- Anyone can easily cheat this ranking system.
- This does not consider the SEO factors for Google ranking
Kerboo is another useful backlink profile check tool. With the device automatically checks quality links and removes low-quality links. The link profile is checked one time of the day, and you get an email which allows you to make any changes.
- You can Integrate with Majestic Ahrefs, Majestic, and Pitchbox.
- Monitor save lots of time checking for links removals or adds manually.
- Track keywords internationally and be alerted at serious fluctuations.
- Kerboo is just a supplemental tool and should be used to complement. So, it is sadly can’t replace any famous digital marketing tools.
Backlink analysis tools are extremely useful in helping you to create a strong backlink profile. They can help you analyze the backlinks of your competitors so that you can prepare strategies to overtake them. Use the above-mentioned backlink analysis tool to increase the reliability and traffic of your website.
Would you add any other link checker tools to this list? And what’s your favorite tool for running a backlink check? Please tell us in the comments below.