This is a curated list of top 10 books for SEO with detailed and Buy Links.
Following books are available at 10-40% discount.
The Best SEO Books.
The Art of SEO
This is a great book to start learning SEO. This should be your first stop. I always recommend this book to know which SEO questions you should ask.
For those interested in a search engine and marketing, it is a necessary book for SEO. The best book available on SEO
- Search engine basis
- SEO Planning
- SEO Implementation
- Keyword Research
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Mobile, Local, Vertical SEO
- Tracking Results
Marketing in the Age of Google
This book is excellent. It actually covers so much in less time and I was enticing from the beginning. I like a discussion of the especially paid organic searchers and the value of each and keep a rich insight into how we all search.
- How Search has changed your Business
- How to use data in Business
- How We Search Online
- How Search Engine Works
- Implementing an Effective Search Strategy
- Business Strategy into Tech Speak
- How to get Actionable Metrics
- Social Media And Search
- Beyond Google and Blue Links
SEO for dummies
This book is a fantastic overview, definitely enough / wide to get a great start with SEO.
This is definitely not for the dummy – more than a simple overview. Well-organized.
I HIGHLY recommend this book.
What you learn in this book:
- Develop A Search Strategy and use Local Search Capabilities
- Build Sites that increase your search Visibility
- Analysis Results with updated tracking tools
- Maximize content marketing Strategies
SEO Like I’m 5.
This is one of my best SEO books which I have crossed. Chalk full of latest information with operational strategies and techniques to help create a web presence that starts with a scratch. Matt does a good job of breaking the complex area of SEO into smaller pieces, which are easy to understand and work.
Very good for beginners, this book will reveal great strategies for an experienced veteran experienced strategy. I highly recommend it!
- Where to start your SEO efforts
- Which free platforms and tools to use
- How to build a search-friendly website
- How to improve your website technical performance
- How to build a killer content strategy
- How to become a “rock star” blogger
- How to find “golden nugget” keyword opportunities
- How to attract backlinks to your content
- How to build relationships with bloggers and influencers
- How to build a winning social media strategy
- How to make money online
Search Engine Optimization All-in-One For Dummies.
Ten mini books cover all you need to know about search engine optimization
If you do not know anything or more, about SEO, this is a great book and you probably only need one. I trust Bruce Clay and for years his tips have been useful and correct.
This book contained nearly 750 pages. But it really an easy read and the authors make it such. Not only are you learning SEO but also SEM for business.
- How Search Engines work
- Keyword Strategy
- Competitive Positioning
- SEO Web Design
- Creating Content
- Optimizing the Foundations
- Analyzing Results
- International SEO
- Search Marketing
The Truth About Search Engine Optimization.
This book touched many SEO specifications without getting much technical but also did not separate important technical aspects. Good for small business owners who, along with their own SEO, require experienced SEO to see a refresher or a new angle.
Highly suggest this book for anyone with any amount of use for this industry.
- The Basics of Search
- The Truth about being site-specific
- Basic On page SEO
- The Truth about Links
- Search Ranking
- SEO management
- Beware black hat SEO
- Global SEO
SEO for Content Writers and PR Pros.
This book for the author, who wants to know the SEO basics. I would have liked to read these principles only about press releases and blogs, but overall a great informational reading.
- Introducing SEO
- Where to start – the SEO landscape today
- Keywords: – finding the right words
- Keywords into content – how to write an optimized press release
- Online press releases: writing, distributing and tracking
- Blogs, social media and SEO – creating a buzz
- Backlinks – keeping content alive
Fifty SEO Ideas.
If you have to know about SEO in the form of advice or about your marketing, then this is one of your biggest resources. Generally, I’m exploding the writers for overwriting, but in this case, Jason McDonald’s and the crew have made this ebook available at a very low cost! No wonder he bills himself as the cheapest man in the world. It is actually an affordable price to pay for such information which can save you thousands and help you earn thousands!
- Fifty Different SEO Technics
The Comic Guide to SEO.
This is a very informative book about SEO for website owners who helps promote traffic to your website. It is very explanatory and I appreciate the work of the author in keeping this information together in this book.
- Introduction: What is SEO?
- Keywords: The Most Important Item in SEO
- Backlinks: Another Important SEO Item Meta tags
- Visual Extras and SEO
- Static versus Dynamic URLs
- Promoting your site to increase Traffic
- SEO Checklist
SEO Expert Strategies
If you are looking for rock solid information about search engine optimization, then this book is for you. The author conducts dive deeply in SEO and covers all the nuts and bolts of the way to optimize the website to help the higher rank in search engines. There is an expert in the title on the name of the book, but no one is looking to understand how search engines work, easily digest the content. The book is well kept and has a cheat sheet and audio files that combine the bonus. If you ever thought that penguins and pandas are related to search engines, then this book is also included. If you are doing anything online and you want to meet on the search engine, then this book will definitely help you in front of your audience. This is not a banner because the cost is less than a fancy cup coffee on Starbucks.
- What is SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)?
- Introduction To Panda AndPenguin
- Explanation: How SEO Works
- Getting Started With Your Own SEO
- Advanced On Page SEO
- White Hat SEO
- Advanced Off-Page SEO – Link Building
- Recovering Prom A Penalty
- YouTube Video SEO
- The Top Ranking Factors In SEO Today