Early Black Friday deal Now Live
KWFinder run 25% LIFETIME discount on this Black Friday.
This Black Friday Offer to new and old customers to purchase on a new subscription.
Just click below button to active coupon code of a 25% lifetime discount.
Table of Contents
- 1 What’s is in the 5-In-1 SEO Tool by Mangools
- 2 KWFinder Black Friday Deal
- 3 Black Friday 2020 Terms & Conditions
- 4 KWFinder Basics
- 5 Search by keyword
- 6 Search by domain
- 7 KWFinder Keyword metrics
- 8 SEO Difficulty for Keywords
- 9 Advanced features in the SERP table
- 10 Filter
- 11 Keyword lists
- 12 Import keywords in bulk
- 13 Export results
- 14 Other Tools with KWFinder and Free Trial
What’s is in the 5-In-1 SEO Tool by Mangools
KWFinder: Keyword Research, Find long-tail keywords with low SEO difficulty
SERPChecker: SERP Analysis, Get local SERPs for more than 50k locations
SERPWatcher: Rank Tracking, From setup to daily rankings in 30 seconds
LinkMiner: Backlink Analysis, Find powerful backlinks you can replicate easily
SiteProfiler: SEO metrics & Insights, Check the SEO authority of any domain or URL.
KWFinder Black Friday Deal
KWFinder is offering a 25% discount on this Black Friday on all plans for a lifetime. The discount is for annual plans and there is also a recurring discount for monthly plans.
If you are serious about buying KWFinder, I strongly suggest you Buy Now because it is only a one-time deal.
Once the offer is activated you can complete the checkout either using a credit card or PayPal.
I’m gonna present to you are included in this KWFinde Black Friday deal. Make sure you won’t miss the Black Friday offer on their tools.
Hurry up! It’s valid only until this December 3, 2020.
No Coupon code required to enter, already promo code applies to the above link.
Black Friday 2020 Terms & Conditions
- The lifetime discount will be applied to all your future payments as long as you keep the auto-renewal of the bought plan active.
- The offer is valid from November 25, 2020 to December 2, 2020 for all new customers and currently subscribed users who will upgrade to an annual plan.
- We will not refund or accept cancellations (disabling auto-renewal) in order to purchase the same subscription plan with the discounted price.
- The offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or special promo codes.
- All other usual Terms & Conditions apply. By subscribing to Mangools you agree to these terms & conditions.
Click Below Button to get discount on Mangools and KWFinder
KWFinder is a keyword research and analysis tool by Mangools. Using this tool, you can generate hundreds of long tail keywords with low SEO difficulty and its search volumes. In addition to you can find easy to rank low competition keyword.
Don’t forget to create your free trial in case you haven’t done so yet. It includes access to all 5 Mangools SEO tools.
Keyword research was done in 2 way
- Search by keyword
- Search by domain
Let look one by one,
Search by keyword
You just need to enter the main Keyword related to your website or your niche.
First, go to KWFinder and enter your keyword, select location and hit the Find Keyword button.
In our example, we search for Facebook automation.
You’ll see up to 700 keyword suggestions.
Here you can see three option to find more keywords
Related Keywords: this is the main feature of Kwfinder it retains hundreds of related keywords based on the search keyword.
Auto-complete: this is generating keywords using phase match from Google API, you will see suggestions that contain your searched keyword.
Questions: using this feature KWFinder find related questions, which are people mostly search for your keyword.
Here we can find Facebook auto poster has 590 search volume in united states which are low SEO difficulty.
We look all metric in after in this post. First, look the Search by domain feature.
Search by domain
- Just enter the domain or URL of your competitor.
- Select one of the locations
- Click on the green arrow
In this case, we used pilotposter.com which rank #1 for Facebook auto poster keyword.
Using this feature, we can find all keyword of our competitors.
Now let look all metrics of this tool.
KWFinder Keyword metrics
In KWFinder you will see the following metrics:
Trends: It shows the Google trends data of past 12 months of a keyword.
Search: It shows avg. monthly search volume of particular of the keyword.
CPC: Average cost per click estimate of the keyword in PPC advertising PPC
KD: Keyword Difficulty of the keyword based on the URLs and their Link Profile Strength (LPS) on the 1st Google SERP (min = 0; max = 100)
DA and PA: Domain Authority and Page Authority by Moz API predicts however well an internet website or page can rank on search engines
CF and TF: Citation Flow and Trust Flow shows the influential of backlinks on Scale: 0 – 100 (developed by Majestic).
Links: the number of backlinks to the URL.
FB: the number of Facebook likes for the given URL
LPS: It estimates how difficult it is to rank in that particular position. The higher it is, the harder it is to compete with the URL (min = 0; max = 100).
EV: Estimated visits per month on the particular URL.
SEO Difficulty for Keywords
Keyword difficulty is KWFinder’s feature which shows how Difficult to rank for the keyword.
The calculation is based on the selected metrics by Moz, Majestic and our know-how, namely:
- Domain Authority
- Page Authority
- Citation Flow
- Trust Flow
Keyword Difficulty is indicated on a scale from 0 to 100. The lower the value, the easier it is to rank for the keyword on the 1st SERP.
Advanced features in the SERP table
Click on the “three dots” menu to:
- See the URL profile in SiteProfiler
- Show backlinks of the URL in LinkMiner
- Show keywords that the URL ranks for
There are many criteria to choose from when you click on the “Filter”.
You can narrow down the keyword list using the filter option.
Keyword lists let you save the terms that you plan to optimize for, to keep your research organized.
Keyword lists let you save the keywords to keep your research organized. Which help you to plan and optimize content.
Import keywords in bulk
You can import your own lists of keywords to KWFinder in various ways:
- Type the keywords as separate tags
- Upload your TXT or CSV file
- Drag & drop your file
How many keywords can I import?
- Basic plan: You can Import up to 200 keywords 100-times a day = 20,000 keywords
- Premium plan: Import up to 700 keywords 500-times a day = 350,000 keywords
- Agency plan: Import up to 700 keyword 1200-times a day = 840,000 keywords
You can export the results. You just need to select the check box of keyword and hit the export button at the bottom.
Other Tools with KWFinder and Free Trial
With KWFinder you will get a total of 5 tools with the same suite.
KWFinder: Keyword Research
SERPChecker: SERP Analysis
SERPWatcher: Rank Tracking
LinkMiner: Backlink Analysis
SiteProfiler: SEO metrics & Insights
You will get full access to 5 Mangools SEO tools with all the features for 10 days. No credit card needed. No strings attached! ?
More Black Friday Cyber Monday Deals
- AAWP Black Friday Deal | 30% Discount (Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugin)
- Astra Theme Black Friday Deal | Get 30% OFF
- Bluehost Black Friday | 60% Off on Hosting
- Convert Pro Black Friday Deal | 30% Discount
- Elegant Themes & Divi Black Friday | Biggest Discount Ever.
- Elementor Black Friday Deal | 25% Discount
- Envato & Black Friday Deals | 50% Off on WordPress Themes
- FastComet Black Friday Deal | 75% Off on Hosting
- GeneratePress Black Friday Deal | Get up to $40 off
- GreenGeeks Black Friday Deal | up to 75% Off on Hosting
- KWFinder Black Friday 2020 | Get 25% Lifetime Discount
- Long Tail Pro Black Friday | 50% Discount
- SECockpit Black Friday Deal | 43% Discount
- SocialPilot Black Friday | 20% Extra off Lifetime
- Swift Performance Black Friday Deal | Up to 70% Discount
- TMDHosting Black Friday | up to 50% Off on Hosting